Monday 3 August 2015

Only One Heart

Once, my feeling was played. It broke so badly.

My heart might healed, but a cut left a mark.

Rejection is my biggest fear.

Boys are my friends, but I've always escape from being a lover to them.

I got accepted once and got rejected once by the same man who finally said "You're just like my sister." when he was actually the first one who wrote to me saying he likes me, love me. I replied his letters more than six times with hope. It crushed when he finally replied me saying I'm just like a sister to him.

How a guy can play around with a lady's heart. Don't they know that it's fragile like a quote/note we used to see at supermarket at the glasses department, "once it broke, consider sold." A woman have only one heart. Just one..

One rejection makes me reject every each of proposal. Why?
Because I'm in fear. That feelings are freshly stay like it was yesterday.
I'm afraid to have a new person entering my life and lose them.
I'm just not ready.

Now, how am I going to leave my trust to a man? I can't.

Only able to leave this matter to God since he's the only man I believe, trust and hope.

p/s:  A message to guys,
        Don't play with a heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment