Sunday 14 July 2013

I WONDER...

          On June 24th, I begin my new life at Institut Perguruan Tun Abdul Razak, Kota Samarahan. Before I know I was accepted to further my study there, I was on my way to register myself at UiTM Kota Samarahan for Dip. Sains. Become a teacher is the last thing or never exist in my mind. Owing to my parent's insistence, I obeyed their wish.
          So, I went to IPGKTAR with hope if I can find friends like I have before. I found them but I can feel that there's a piece of the puzzle lost. I can't identify which part it is. I'm thinking to myself "Am I torturing myself? So, I would like to have some words from anyone if I had made a good decision because there's a word I remember "Every tick have to be filled with unforgettable memories."
          Until now, I do feel great but like I said, there's something I can't dig. Lastly, I hope the piece will be found soon so I can live here without any doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment