Tuesday 16 July 2013

     Who knows that Music will play its role in my life.. Before that, let me talk about my family's background in music world. Most of my family members are musicians including my late grandfather. He played a viola and lead guitar. Then, one of my uncle took music as his minor at Liverpool once and bought one harmonica and he can plays guitar very well with his Liquid Sky band. Another person is my youngest uncle who can play bass like an expert. They created songs whenever they're free. My mom, aunties, and cousins play guitars with my youngest sister learning piano with ABRSM (Grade 2). 
    And me? Haha... I have the basic of playing piano and guitar but lack of theory. Honestly speaking, music theory is the most hatred to me. I dislike the theory and now I'm learning it. 
    Anyway, I'll try to continue my late grandfather's talent which is viola. It must be very interesting. So, good luck to myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment