Saturday 7 July 2012



          My brother had finished their production. Congratulations... I know that it is not an easy task for them but that is production. It is not going to be great if there is no tiredness and misunderstanding.
          My brother, when I saw you yesterday, I felt so proud of you. It seems like one day you're going to be a person who are going to contribute in the arts of our country. If mom watched you yesterday, I bet she will feel the same but she can't because she need to be at somewhere important. Nothing is more important than us, that's why she asked me to give you support.  I wish you the best in your life. As what principal has told, KKD is the most important in whatever we do. Just remember that we will always love you!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment