Monday 9 July 2012

MY FRIENDS

        I used to hang out with them. Even at our dorm, we drink coffee together and now I am laughing with them. But, how am I going to be without them? Where am I going to hang out? There maybe a place with other friends, but still can't defeat and I don't know how to describe my feeling when I'm with them. It doesn't matter where we are, even if we're dramatise beside the drain or just sitting down and stare each other in the class, I'm wishing for that moment to be captured. I never wish the time to slow down because that is very impossible. 
          Just imagine a few months in front. The time we end our road at our school. We step out from the gate and never return our lifetime now. Probably will be a history in our memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment