Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Mom and I

I would like to have a great chat with my mom but surely I can't because we're not Lohan. My mom and I is not that close no matter how I try. I admit that she's the kindest and the most patient person I ever met. Sincerely I say here that I love her but the problem here is I don't know how to show her the love. There's only one thing I can do. By my education. Sometimes when I have an argue with her, I was thinking about having a flying colour in the main exam and going far away from that place. I''l pay her by bank-in her account but not going back home forever. When I think twice, it is not the right way to pay my debt because I'm not only debt on money but safety, shelter, loves, and pain. I know when I'm doing wrong but I don't know how stop myself from hurting her. I have tried to not to but I can't. I captured something through her eyes but it was blur. I've tried to look for it and I failed.

                                                                      I'm SORRY...

No comments:

Post a Comment