Saturday 21 September 2019

Comeback Señorita

It has been a while since I haven't post anything on my blog. My life has been so great. I still remember one of my post about how my future will look like in five years ahead. Four things lingered in my mind which is homeless, graduating or married to royal and one more thing I can't remember. Hahaha.. Married to royal is really dumb of me to ever dream on it. But things are never impossible. We saw Kate Middleton is now married to Prince William. They had three children together and their marriage is still blooming. Next, we can see Meghan Markle married Prince Harry (my love ahahhahaha). Nothing is impossible since I am not a married woman yet. 

Now back to the four things I imagined about five years ago. Now is the day I can elaborate about the progress. I graduated a year ago after five years journey at a teacher's institute. I got posted on January 2019 after unemployed for six months (being unemployed is really great and bored at the same time, which I will share about in my next post), working under the Ministry of Education as a primary school's teacher. I can say that I am having a great time with my colleague and students. For now... 

Talking about married a royal, I actually found a prince. Prince of my heart. <3 We have been in love for four years now. I know it is a great news which I should share here on my blog but I didn't since I rarely update my blog for a really long time. His name is Josh and guess what?? He's from the same neighborhood. We live watching each other grows up but never really had a chance to say hi. Then, one day on a Christmas morning, magic happens. Bam! We're couple. Hahaha.. Things were really great between us. 

He has been an amazing boyfriend to me. I believe that he is the one for me. Really, because of the way he treats me, the way he look at me is really promising. 

That's all for the comeback. I am going to write so many things about the things where I left. Love Life, Studies, Graduate, Unemployed, Interviews, and Work.  I am sure that things are going to be worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment