Saturday 21 September 2019

ShaDe: I Miss You

I miss the face I used to find in the middle of the crowd,
Video calls for two hours every night.
The sleepy face beyond the screen that I can barely touched.

I long for the fingers, smoothly running through my face,
The touched that killed my fears,
The one that held my hand so grip as a promise to never let it go.

How can I forget, the voice that caused my butterfly,
The sweet, mad and silence melody it ever played,
Sounded like a music for every background songs in our story.

How can I miss,
The eyes that stared me with shine.
Scanning my soul between the trees,
Saw the beautiful side of me when I'm at my grimmiest.

We breathed the same air, we walked the same earth.
But with you by my side, everything felt like a paradise.

I wish I could write this letter with 'is' and 'are', 'do' and 'have' or  'you and I'.
But every sentence keep coming with 'was' and 'were', 'did' and 'had',
Just without 'you and I'.

The only present tense that came between us now is 'I miss you'.

No comments:

Post a Comment